Annual symposium: Steering plants and connecting them to people.
Hogeschool Inholland – Delft, The Netherlands, 31 October 2014
Convener: Olaf van Kooten.
- Leo Marcelis (Wageningen University): Greenhouse Crop Growth Modelling – the State of the Art
- Kathy Steppe (Universiteit Gent): TomTalk: tale of a tomato plant about energy-efficient greenhouse conditions
- Peter Kamp (Priva BV): Steering the crop through water management
- Olaf van Kooten (Hogeschool Inholland and Wageningen University): Green eyes, connecting grower and scientist
- Marcel van der Hoeven (Van Dijk Flora BV): Connecting growers with retailers